Covid 19 Guidance For Guests
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your continuing support in these challenge times. During this new period of adjustment we kindly ask you to bear with us and all the changes taking place. We have put together the following guidelines for you to adhere to during your visit to us here.
- At all times please follow the governments advice with reagrds to Covid 19
- Please take a look at our dynamic risk assessment on our website.
- If staying with us you will be sent a link to our new App which is a mandatory part of your stay which helps us to adhere to government guidelines.
- All bookings weather they are for the restaurant, bar or rooms must be made in advance. Please adhere strictly to your allocated time and try not to be early or late to avoid unnecessary queuing.
- Handwashing and sanitisers are to be used where provided.
- Please follow the one way system through the premesis at all times.
- Any guests staying with us are advised to wear face coverings when using the accomodation corridors due to socail distancing issues.
- Rooms WILL NOT be serviced daily. The only time they will be serviced is for 7 night stays (or more) and this will take place half way through you stay
- ALL CUSTOMERS MUST PROVIDE THEIR NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE GOVERNMENTS TRACK AND TRACE PROGRAM. Unfortunately if you do not wish to provide these you may not use ANY of our serrvices.
- We are operating a strict table service policy. You will not be served at the bar.
- If you display any symptoms prior to your visit please do not come. If you experience any whilst visiting us or soon after please contact us directly.
- Toilets in public areas are available on a one in one out basis.